B.B.A. Business Administration
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Church Administration
- Human Resources
Every student completing the Christian Leadership program will be able to:
- Apply basic principles of accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing to critical decision making.
- Integrate, communicate, exhibit, and present business concepts and terminology.
- Propose academic ideas clearly, concisely, and logically through effective oral and written communication skills.
- Discuss ideas clearly, concisely, and logically through effective oral and written communication skills, through a Christian worldview.
- Assess how ethnic, cultural, and biblical factors impact decision making in the marketplace.
- Create sustainable solutions to social economic needs within a service community.
ACCT 2113 Accounting I
ACCT 2133 Accounting II
BUSN 2113 Business Communications
BUSN 2443 Introduction to Business
BUSN 3113 Business Law
BUSN 3243 Business Finance
BUSN 3353 Business Research and Statistics
BUSN 3443 Principles of Marketing
BUSN 4113 Strategic Management - Capstone
BUSN 4713 Commerce, Culture and Christianity
ECON 2103 Principles of Microeconomics
ECON 2203 Principles of Macroeconomics
MGMT 3213 Principles of Management
MANAGEMENT FOCUS CORE
MGMT 3413 Organizational Behavior
MGMT 4173 International Management
MGMT 4213 Human Resources Administration
MGMT 4243 Management Science for Decision Making
MGMT 4443 Business Information Systems
NPAD 4213 Leadership for Nonprofit Organizations
Students may earn college credit for college-level prior learning experience through the completion and evaluation of a prior learning portfolio. These credits apply toward the student's degree requirements through their electives.