Federal Grants

All grant eligibility is determined by the results of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) application. 


Federal Pell Grant

This grant is the foundation of federal student financial aid. Pell grants are need based and available only to undergraduate students who have not previously earned a bachelor’s or graduate degree. Amounts can change yearly. The maximum amount for the 2016-2017school year is $5775.


Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

This grant is awarded to students with exceptional financial need. Students receiving Federal Pell Grant receive priority for FSEOG awards. Amounts range from $200 to $1,000 per year.



State Grants

Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG)

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.


Oklahoma Tuition Equalization Grant (OTEG)

This award is only available at private institutions to full time students who qualify. Oklahoma residents who meet the income requirements* are eligible for this grant as long as funds are available.

*Dependent students: parents’ adjusted gross income plus untaxed income cannot exceed $50,000. Independent students: student’s (and spouse, if applicable) adjusted gross income plus untaxed income cannot exceed $50,000.


Oklahoma’s Promise (OHLAP)

Oklahoma residents may apply during their freshman or sophomore year of high school. Students who have met the requirements for OHLAP should inform the SCU Financial Aid Office. The amount paid varies each year. Please contact us for the current rate.


Native American Grants

SCU is approved for students who qualify for educational assistance through the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA). Eligible students should apply directly to the BIA Office nearest their home.


Vocational Rehabilitation

The Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services offers tuition assistance to students who qualify. Students should contact the nearest rehabilitation office.


Helpful Links